Wednesday, February 18, 2009

wet seats


SO tonight I go out to dinner with my family, well just the ladies. I go to the bathroom before dinner and I go into the stall and am so grossed out. Do you know how sometimes when you flush the toilet in public bathrooms the water shoots out and goes on the rim? I always think great, now the next person is going to think I just peed all over the seat. Well tonight I go to the bathroom and the seat is just so wet. Like looked sprayed on. I am thinking ewww gross. Of course the other stalls are used so i layer up a ton of toilet paper and wipe it clean and then put 2 seat covers down. So after I am done, I flush. However the water didn't really spray that much. I mean not enough for when I walked into the stall. G R O S S. So why was my seat all wet? And why does this happen so much in public stalls? and YES i really washed my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment