Monday, February 9, 2009

books


I just finished reading this book and I really liked it. At times it was slow with some history but there were other parts that really made me think about my own life. I would recommend this because I think anyone can get something out of this who is struggling spiritually.

Speaking of books, my blog title is Eat. Pray. Love. and it is the title of the book by Elizabeth Gilbert. It is a book that was so good I want to read it again. It is a journey book, meaning it makes you look at your own life which can be hard for some. My sisters didn't like it. One of them could not even finish it and the other one took months to get through it. I felt like I finished it a week if that. The book though just fit so many of my thoughts. I LOVED it and the cover is so pretty!



I think from now on I will post what books I have read. However there are so many books that I have read that I won't get into, but they are all from the same author, jodi picoult. The first book I read of hers was "The Pact". Andrew's sister actually recommeded it to me and I have read over five of her other books!

No comments:

Post a Comment