
So i LOVE CLOTHES. I LOVE shopping. I think I have become a cheap shopalcoholic. I mean I don't buy any brand name stuff. Except jeans, I love my True Religion straight leg jeans and I have about 3 pairs of Sevens. They just fit good. However my whole wardrobe is pretty much from forever 21. I just can't get over that store. It doesn't help that I check their website everyday and they update it everyday with new stuff in which I think I HAVE TO HAVE IT! Of course you can get so much stuff since it is so cheap and then my cart says you are, a certain amount from free shipping, which is $75 and over. And yes I always think well I should just keep filling my cart for that free shipping.
If I could have a dream job, i would be a model, if i had a second choice it would be something with fashion. The fashion world is a little instense for me though and I don't really like the general attidude of it. I like the styling part of it more.
Today i was talking to my mom how for lent i am giving up forever 21 again like i did last year, but I am starting now. My last shipment just came in today (in which I am very pleased by my picking). From now I will try my hardest not to tempt myself by going on the website and then of course not spending a dime on anything from forever21.
So more on talking to my mom. I was telling her how much i just love clothes and i say i dream about outfits mom. Sometimes I can't sleep bc i think of all the clothes in my closet and what I can match with what for a cute outfit. And sometimes I literally turn my light on at 2 in the morning and try on these outfits I am thinking of in my head. HA! the look on my moms face when I told her this was priceless. But the truth is, I dream of clothes!
My other problem is that I don't do anything. I am a pretty boring person. I am just always home. I don't do anything because I think I don't want to spend money on food and going out because I can spend that money on clothes instead. My mom and sister call me anti-social. I count down to birthday parties and other events bc of the outfits. For example, next weekend is my sister's wedding shower in which I already have my outfit planned. The following weekend is the bachelorette party, then I have a friends wedding the 2nd week of march, then another shower for my sister and then of course the wedding. These next few weeks will pretty much be the highlight of my year in terms of putting together outfits and wearing them. But the rest of the year all my purchases sit in my closet with their tags still on or only worn once bc I don't do anything.
I have come up with 2 solutions. 1. Stop buying clothes, because I don't do enough things to wear all these clothes to. 2. Pick up my social life so that I can wear all my purchases. I think we can all agree that number 2 sounds better because obviously it means I will eventually need to buy more clothes.
If only I could learn to make my hair look phenomenal everytime, I would....say like Rachel Zoe "I would die, just die"! However I just found out she wants to trademark that.

No comments:
Post a Comment