RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
So this has been floating around on facebook for quite some time. Since I have not been tagged, I thought I would just do it on here and not wait for someone to tag me on facebook.
1. I sleep with earplugs in every night. This only started about a year ago.
2. I sleep with a fan on year around. Lately not at Andrew's house though bc it is so darn cold in there!
3. I wish i was a model.
4. I always have the same day dream of drinking wine in Italy and I love it.
5. I played soccer for around 8 years and volleyball for around 6.
6. When i was little I use to suck my thumb and play with my ear. I ditched the thumb sucking, but I still play with my ear. You might have caught me doing it sometimes too.
7. I am addicted to ice cream. It doesn't matter how cold it is or how full I am I will eat it and a lot of it.
8. I have problems with going to sleep. I can be tired, but will not go to sleep. I don't know why. Instead I will go online, watch tv, read, anything but go to sleep.
9. If I don't get enough sleep I get headaches and I will sometimes get a tooth ache.
10. the cartilage in my right ear is non-existent bc I have worn it down with my continuing playing of it.
11. I feel like a lot of ppl do this, but I always check the alarm clock before I turn the light off and then when the light goes off I hit the snooze light to make sure that the alarm is on. I have lost hours of sleeping worrying about this throughout the night.
12. Even if I just went to the bathroom right before I turn my light out I have to go to the bathroom. This is why I don't know how I could ever camp.
13. When i was younger I use to bend metal bracelets and put them in my mouth like a retainer. I also would buy fake glasses, bc I wanted them so bad.
14. I love Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. My sophmore year dorm room with priscilla was covered in Mary-Kate and Ashley everything.
15. I LOVE souplantation.
16.I have known my best friend since I was 5.
17. Even though it is gross to eat with all the spitting, I love sunflower seeds.
18. I really wish I was Asian.
19. I tried one semester of graduate school for gerontology.
20. I have the greatest 95 year old grandmother and I have a passion for seniors. When ppl see cute kids and say aw how cute, I get that way with seniors.
21. I really like lifetime movies
22. I would like to try a half marathon before I die.
23. I am currently in my longest relationship, 3 1/2 years this month.
24. I LOVE KITTIES and cannot wait till I move out and buy one.
25. I have a weird obession with Hello Kitty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment