Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hair

I need to re-read my own blogs. I made THE WORST decision on Saturday. I went and did both. I cut my hair AND colored!! I took 2 risks and I HATE it!! More than hate!! It is wayyyyyyyy to short and wayyyyyyy to light, it's like blond. I never want to leave the house again. I am seriously changing my plans around because I absolutely hate it. Of course my family says they like it. They all say that it makes me look older, like 30. Ummm I am 24!! I don't want to look 30! I look like a soccer mom!! I am going this week to get the color fixed, aka, dark, but I obviously can't do much about this short hair unless I spill out the money for extensions, which I don't have! Ughhhh! This is the thing, I know when its grows out more, then length will be perfect and cute, but until then I feel like a boy, or Beverly Cleary from the Judy Bloom books! :( I just hate it. I wish I stuck to what I was going to do: either cut it and keep the color, or color it and keep it long. oyeeeeeeee!

Gosh now this summer is going to be forever because my hair grows at snail pace!!!

So don't make plans with me for let me think, the next 6 months to a year and if you happen to see me, don't tell me it looks cute or some excuse to make me feel better, I would rather you say something, especially if you don't like it, becuase there is NOTHING i can do about it!

Barf! I seriously want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment