Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jon and Kate

"Jon and Kate Gosselin will be making a big announcement in a a special one-hour episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8 @ 9PM ET/PT this Monday (June 22).

In a new promo spot, Kate says, “Recently, we’ve made some life-changing decisions — decisions that will affect every member of our family, ones that we hope will bring each of us some peace.”"


So that is from the gossip world. I believe that they want us to view in on Monday night to see what everyone believes is getting a divorce. Now I could be soooooooooo wrong, but I hate saying things and then it being true but I didn't speak up about it and no one believes me. Soooo I personally think the big announcement will be that they will no longer being doing the show, which will then bring peace to each person in the family. That's just my guess!


No time to watch their show, because I am too busy watching The Bachelorette on Monday's!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment