Well I haven't updated for awhile, so I thought I should!
Not much is new since I got back from Dan's graduation. I have just been taking care of grandma full time. She is doing good, compared to how she was the week we got back from Indiana. She actually walked to the bathroom today which is huge, so that is good. I haven't looked for jobs in awhile because I feel content taking care of grandma and believe she will be around much longer than anyone anticipated. I believe this gives me time to reflect more on what I would like to do. My biggest worry though is that when I finally figure it out, it will be something that needs extensive training or schooling, which bothers me.
I am STILL addicted to Lost. I am almost done with Season 3, but have realized that they took down season 5 since it just finished live. Which means I am going to have to wait awhile, or go to Alex's and what it on her DVR before she earses them all.
I do have a lot to look forward to this summer which is really exciting.
This Saturday I am going to get my hair done. I am going lighter than I did 3 months ago. I am excited because I already have bad roots and the highlights kind of faded. Also I might cut it.....we will see though! Then the last weekend in June I am going to SD and Andrew and I are doing the fair for this year. I am glad we have gone every year! Then it is the 4th of July. I think Andrew will come up only because it is his turn. Who knows what we will do, probably something low key. Then I am having a girls weekend with Erika, Alex and Priscilla. It should be fun, especially since Priscilla is flying down specifically for it and none of us have her seen her for awhile. Plus we all haven't been together since Vegas, which was last August for Alex's birthday!! Then the last weekend in July I am going to Vegas. Andrew and all his friends go every year and this year they want girlfriends to come. (this is the first time they all have g/f's, except Danny, but he is never really around or in the country!) So it will be nice to really get to know the other girls better and cool that since Shelley and Kyle are going I get to be there with Shelley as well! Then August is Alex's birthday! We are going to go to Universal Studios for the day which should be fun because Erika and Andrew have never been! I finally get to try out the Simpson's ride! Then at the end of August Andrew and I will celebrate our 4 years together. SO crazy!
Finally my birthday in October, where I will be 25, which I think is a big year! I mean 25! Woah, I am half way through my twenties! Then 2 weeks after that I leave with Andrew and his family on a cruise to Greece!! We also stop in Turkey and Egypt! How crazy/amazing is that!! I say even though summer will be over, it is the perfect way to end my events!!
So needless to say I have so much going on that there should be no need to worry about things. I believe God will continue to bless me and have me take care of grandma giving her as much support and care that she needs and when the time comes a new purpose for me will reveal itself!
Well this was more of an actual update of me rather than something quick or a random thought! I don't have as many lately!
I will post a picture of my hair after Saturday! Stay tuned to see if I cut it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment