

So this past weekend, I went out for my brother's birthday. His friends Molly and Ryan live in downtown LA, off of 7th street. I have never been to other areas in downtown besides the court house for Jury Duty. They live in the Jewelry District and let me tell you it was scary there at night! Their actual apartment building though was nice!
Anyways, we went to their place and met on the Penthouse/roof level for some pre-partying. I totally felt like it was a scene out of "They City", hahaha minus it was a little cold and I was not drinking! Since it was a little too cold, everyone decided to move inside to Molly and Ryan's place, which is considered a loft. OMG it was so awesome! I just LOVED it!! I, the DD, wanted to leave at 2:15am, while my brother and the rest of his friends went off to go Karoking. HA
All in all, a fun night out!

No comments:
Post a Comment