Monday, March 16, 2009

I love my life!

There are some things in life that just make me so happy. It's the little things that make me full of life and really appreciate being alive and knowing that God is given me so many things to be grateful for.

This morning I had to drive my brother to LB airport. We were suppose to leave at 7:30am, but I woke up him up at 7:15 hahah. Anyways, on my way back into LA of course I hit traffic. So for about 35 mins. I sat in this:
But it really didn't bother me at all because of what makes me so happy. Before I dropped my brother off we got some coffee at Starbucks. So there 4 things that just made me in a great mood today: Driving with the windows down (I love that), listening to:

on loud! hahha looking out the window and seeing the shining sun all while wearing big So now I am back home and ready to have a great day, as soon as grandma decides to get up! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment